Monday, January 22, 2007

I Need New Nails

Oh. My. God. The Colts are in the Superbowl. BooYeah!!!!!!! That game last night was a real nail-biter though. I think I had my first official chest pain on that last drive by the Colts with about 2 minutes to go. Phong kept laughing at me since my hands were all clammy and I was really nervous. But they finally did it - beat that Monkman and his Golden Boy. (Hey, I like Brady too, but it seems like the Patriots had all the luck these past few years. I seriously believe that he and Bellichick sold their souls to the Devil for perennial Superbowl rings. Tony Dungy may finally have offered the requisite 100 chickens to the Devil as ritual sacrifice at halftime to get that win. Kidding. LOL.) Anyway, one more game to go. This may really be Peyton's year. Let's Go!!!!

No comments: